Wednesday

alice

Alice is new to the sixth form, just moved from a tiny village. I think she has only ever read about towns in a book. She's never seen them on TV - they don't have one.

butterfly
Alice believes all thoughts turn into butterflies

I've decided to take her under my wing. I took her around some of the sights, booking in the process a backstage pass to her bedroom, a place so frilly and virginal it would make Laura Ashley puke.

Alice introduced me to her teddy bears individually. I shit you not. Introductions over, I told her that there was something special about her, that she had a freshness, something different, a real aura, presence, a stellar personality... if only she cast off her shyness. I told her that I was in awe of her, charmed, captivated.

She looked at me in amazement with her big blue saucer eyes, never blinking once. Tongue tennis and a squeeze of her breast is a start. She's a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment