Monday

the end

It is unfortunate that Alice met Stacy. Alice kicking me in the balls at school today was a rather petty act. So now it turns out that none of Alice's friends are speaking to me, nor any of Stacy's friends, and - it seems - not even friends of Stacy's friends. Which accounts for pretty much the whole year.

Nietzsche said that a certain intellect must live amongst ice and mountains. An entirely cerebral consideration. xxxxxxxxxx tells me she is engaged to the motorcycle guy.

I shall relish living in these lofty and desolate climes, far above Alice and Stacy and xxxxxxxxxx, not to mention Jive Bunny and Kevin Costner. I will listen to the House of Love album. My testicles must stop aching soon. I shall write no more.

2 comments:

  1. Only 17? Crikey, in 10 years time you will be cringing with memories of this blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide if you are hilarious or just a douche.

    ReplyDelete