Sunday

wanky medley

Who would have thought that Jive Bunny - a disrhythmic holiday camp DJ with a Bontempi mixing desk and the attention span of an infant - would have not one but two number 1s with their unbearable medleys?

chasNdave
Chas n Dave were reported to be "astounded" by Jive Bunny's DJ skills

Anyhow, my ten year old sister plays their latest single about thirty times a day (I suppose it's like musical chairs without the boring silences) which means she listens to two minutes of Eddie Cochran and three of Bill Haley a day, but this does not dissuade me from giving the class gerbil a vinyl treat. It has no taste either - it happily gnawed a sizeable chunk.

Unfortunately, the gerbil's digestive system unexpectedly showed some class and took umbrage. In other words, I appear to have killed the thing. I put it in a corner of the cage and half-covered it in sawdust. She's taking it back to school tomorrow so that should be okay. If she says anything, I'll just suggest it has started hibernating.

No comments:

Post a Comment