Friday

no wanky elephant

Saw xxxxxxxxxx today. She was with the motorbike guy. He's so gormless. They're an accident waiting to happen. She said it was nice to see me. Was it? It's not as if I was spinning plates or making an elephant disappear. Did she mean that my mere image on her retina causes her mild pleasure? If so, why is she with the motorbike guy?

If I could make an elephant disappear, I would disappear it up the motorbike guy's arse. I'd like that. Not a lot...

I'd send Paul Daniels there too. And all the evils of the world. Jim Bowen. Jim Davidson. Stan Boardman. Tarby. Nice to see you to see you nice. At least Brucie will be dead by the end of the century.

1 comment:

  1. So much angst. My goodness :/

    To answer your question, "AS IF!" Sweetie I'm too old for white weddings and that sort of rubbish. It's called a vow. I made a 6 month no-sex vow and now it's coming to its end in two weeks. That is all... no white wedding in sight, thank God for that.

    ReplyDelete